To compliment our list of cleaning services we are now offering ULV Fogging which can be used to sanitize and disinfect large and often hard to reach areas. It works by generating a fog or mist formed by Ultra Low Volume droplets between 5 – 50 Microns in Diameter. It uses an Anolyte solution that is environmentally safe and completely gentle for humans, animals, and plants, but that is deadly for a wide range of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Using our ULV foggers we are able to inject anolyte solutions to every corner of a desired area. Using a small micron droplet nozzle that is adjustable provides us the ultimate coverage and protection against infectious pathogens. The Anolyte solution we use is an all-natural antibacterial/antimicrobial solution that effectively controls a broad spectrum of harmful pathogens. It is clinically proven technology that is 100 times more effective than cleaning with bleach and KILLS GREATER THAN 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, germs and more harmful pathogens. It’s active ingredient is Hypocholrous acid, a product proven and approved to kill corona viruses. Unlike many of our competitors we have the technology and ability to ULV fog electronics, keyboards, payment machines, paper and a variety of other sensitive items.
Contact us now to discuss your home or office cleaning needs and for your free no obligation quotes!
What is Anolyte?
• antimicrobial solution formed from naturally occurring elements
• attacks an array of microbial organisms including bacteria, viruses, and microbial spores. This process is chemically selective with no side effects for higher forms of life
• environmentally conscious solution which controls a broad spectrum of harmful pathogens and difficult to kill biofilms
• a powerful antimicrobial solution that is both biodegradable and non-accumulative. The key active ingredient, Hypochlorous acid, is a naturally occurring molecule synthesized from an electrolyzed solution of salt and water
• a concentrated electro-chemically activated solution rich in oxygen, in which pathogens such as bacteria and viruses cannot survive
Anolyte solution is:
• A pH neutral solution (pH between 6.5 and 7.3)
• A high ORP solution (ORP above +900mV when fresh)
• A highly effective broad spectrum disinfectant
• Anolyte at a neutral pH, is a mixed oxidant solution which includes Hypocholrous acid (HOCI) and has a high Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) of approximately >+ 900mV. The Anolyte solution can be manipulated according to specific application requirements and combinations of the solutions may be generated where a combined detergent and disinfectant effect if required.
• Is a strong oxidizing solution formed from naturally occurring elements that kills unwanted microorganisms and pathogens
• Is a non-hazardous, cost-effective alternative to bleach, and other traditional hazardous chemicals used for sanitizing and disinfection. The costs associated with Anolyte (sanitizer and disinfectant) compares very favorably with the costs associated with traditional toxic chemicals.
• Has proven not to corrode stainless steel processing equipment
• Has proven to be up to 100 times more effective than sodium hypochlorite (used in bleach)
We offer service 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our methods meet the highest industry standards. We use Specialized Products & Equipment proven to clean and disinfect to prevent spread of contaminants at your property. In order to better understand our process people need to understand the difference between cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing? Knowing what these terms mean, especially during these uncertain times, can mean all the difference for the health of your workplace and for your peace of mind.
Cleaning physically removes germs, dirt and impurities from surfaces or objects. It involves using soap or detergent and water along with a mechanical action such as wiping to remove germs from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces or objects. In order to kill germs properly, chemicals need to be applied according to the label as each product is different. Disinfecting does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements. In order for a product to be considered a sanitizer, it must reduce bacteria and germs on a surface by at least 99.9 percent.